Tutorial to guide on how to use the water calculator:
- Enter Weight (KG):
- Start by entering your weight in kilograms (KG) in the provided input field. For example, if your weight is 70 kilograms, type “70” in the input field.
- Select Activity Level:
- Choose your activity level from the drop-down list. The options range from “Sedentary” (little or no exercise) to “Extreme Active” (very heavy exercise or physical job). Select the activity level that best represents your daily physical activity.
- Enter Age:
- Input your age in years. For instance, if you are 30 years old, type “30” in the input field.
- Select Gender:
- Select your gender from the drop-down list. Choose either “Male” or “Female” based on your gender.
- Select Climate:
- Choose the climate that corresponds to your environment from the drop-down list. The options include “Normal,” “Hot,” and “Cold.”
- Click Calculate:
- After providing all the necessary information, click the “Calculate” button. This action will trigger the calculation of your recommended water intake based on the entered data.
- View the Result:
- Once the calculation is complete, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- The “Result” section will appear, showing your water intake in both liters and glasses.
- The “Water Intake” value in liters will be displayed with two decimal places (e.g., 2.50 liters).
- The “Water Intake” value in glasses will also be shown with two decimal places (e.g., 10.00 glasses).
That’s it! By following these steps, you can use the water calculator to determine your recommended water intake based on your weight, activity level, age, gender, and climate.